4th of July

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Anson and Aaron start school

This summer has been great but after we returned from our trip to the Smokey Mountains we were ready for school to begin.  Anson is in 2nd grade and Aaron is in 1st grade so they are both gone all day.  This will be such a change especially because Rachel is also starting PreK tomorrow.  

Here is Aaron ready to go.

 Here is Anson, not wanting to take another picture but willing with a smirk.


They are both such cute boys and we will really miss them while they are at school but oh the fun things they will learn.  I'm glad we live so close to the school so I can be part of so much.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa you are going to have some nice semi-quiet time on your hands with 3 of the 4 in school! I can't get over how old Aaron looks in those first pics! Hope they are loving 1st and 2nd grade so far!

    ReplyDelete