4th of July

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

For Mother's Day this year we had the stomach bug but the kids (and Rick) did their best to "shower" me with gifts.  Each kid made something in a class for me.


Rachel's preschool class had a special Mother's Day Tea Party for us. 


Anson's 2nd grade class also had a Mother's Day event for us.  We played a cute BINGO game and they sang songs.  Aaron made a cute bird picture in school.  Andrew even made a cute plate in nursery that I had lunch on that day.  He was so proud of putting stickers on it!

Rick cancelled meetings, yeah Bishop, so he could make me breakfast and dinner.  I also got a 2 1/2 hour nap in there, which was amazing!  We had his parents, Medalith, Alex and Isabella over for dinner and my parents over for dessert. 

I love being a mom.  It is the hardest and yet most rewarding thing I will ever do.  These past couple months as a mom with a newborn have been difficult but I remind myself of how many years I prayed for this exact experience.  I am so lucky to be mom with such full arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment