She loved every class and what 4 year old girl wouldn't!
The adventures of Rick and Brittany with their crew of Anson, Aaron, Rachel, Andrew and Jaina DeMille
4th of July
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Rachel's princess class
So this summer I realized I was running my kids lives and wasn't giving them much vote on activities they were involved in. My son asked to try Tae Kwon Do and I stopped myself when I realized it would be 8 months before I had it in my schedule to let him take it. So this summerI told the kids they had to take swimming lessons but then they could each pick one activity. Rachel picked a Princess, Fairies and Castles class from the Park District. It is in her new Preschool class room and with one of her teachers so I felt a little bit better about paying someone to teach her about Cinderella. It turned out pretty cute. It met 4 times, once per week, and they learned about a different princess and made a craft about her each week. The last day they met they had a tea party. Here is Rachel all dressed up for her tea party at her princess class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment