So while I'm running about a month late I thought I'd throw in Rachel's birthday. We celebrated Rachel's birthday at Disney so it was mentioned in the earlier blog. She is our one and only princess so we dolled her up as such.
She loved the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and going to Cinderella's palace for lunch. All of the Disney employees did a great job of making her day extra special.
Later that night we opened presents with Grandma and Grandpa DeMille, Emily, Uncle Rob, Uncle Dave, Aunt Aundrea, and Andrew. We've never celebrated a birthday with this side of the family so it was great to have them part of the fun. Aundrea and Rob even picked out a great Rapunzel cake that Rachel LOVED!
Rachel is our little princess in every way. She has begun dance class this year. She loves to sing and dance. She loves playing in her very girly bedroom all by herself. She'll close the door and read books to herself or dress up and play princesses all day. She can hold her own with her brothers but I love looking into her room and seeing her play battle with Aaron while he uses Star Wars guys she is using princesses. We love our little princess and are so very glad she is in our family. Happy birthday Rachel!
No comments:
Post a Comment